SUPERMARKET 2018 will take place on 12–15 April. (Press viewing and Professional preview 11 April 2018.)
Information regarding the application for Supermarket 2018 is coming this Fall so keep an eye on us!
Some of this year's exhibitors...
1646 is presenting new works by the four directors of 1646. Clara Pallí Monguilod, Floris Kruidenberg, Nico Feragnoli & Johan Gustavsson
4h-art is a producer gallery based since 2006 in Hannover, with the goal of creating space within which artists, male and female, from diverse cultural circles, with disparate cultural understandings - eg from the German-speaking countries, from Europe, Africa and other continents - a space within the German-speaking world in which they can...
Galleri Erik Axl Sund has shown an eclectic, wide-ranging blend of art this year ranging from music, performance art, video, site specific art, photography, painting and works on paper.
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg