Some of this year's exhibitors...
We will exhibit a range of performances, interruptions and parades that will be developed through a range of residencies at the Carousel throughout the year. Alongside will be artwork by Else Plotz produced in-situ, evolving throughout the duration of Supermarket. We will encourage interaction and participation throughout.
DETROIT, Stockholm, present "One & Three", an installation by member artist: Emer Ní Chíobháin. The work, made up of three parts; a photo, a sculpture and a print, is reminiscent of Joseph Kosuth's works of the same title where he assembled an object, a photograph of that object, and an enlarged dictionary definition of the object. Ni...
Factory 49 is based in Marrickville in Sydney, Australia. Since its foundation in 2006, Factory 49 has specialised in exhibiting work that is non-objective, reductive and abstract. Accordingly, it has consistently provided a valuable space for experimental projects and exhibition opportunities for artists working in this field. As well as...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Seen at Nationalgalleriet. Photo: Falcho erichsen #supermarket2017 #supermarketartfair #ar… https://t.co/3Dz5weLYWN https://t.co/iHwGwp174h
- Make sure to check out Cora from Sweden. A magazine about women, art and culture! #superma… https://t.co/gPPt5taOP7 https://t.co/hFZOFKcaUl
- Backstage bloggers @antoineandamanda ・・・ [ The Performance ] At @supermarketart we experi… https://t.co/iqnwGkALjL https://t.co/5iXlI6EKae
- From booth: TM Galleria Helsinki Photo Kenneth Pils #supermarket2017 #supermarketartfair… https://t.co/yeGYgL5BQi https://t.co/UQAIf1QHrk
- ID:I galleri from Stockholm, Sweden up at our second floor! https://t.co/QhWKA3CfBH https://t.co/kaH2CHSKYA