SUPERMARKET 2018 will take place on 12–15 April. (Press viewing and Professional preview 11 April 2018.)
Information regarding the application for Supermarket 2018 is coming this Fall so keep an eye on us!
Some of this year's exhibitors...
Blackbook Publications is a collective of art photographers from Scandinavia who work with artists books and photography. Our focus is to make art as a printed matter that mainly results in limited editions of books that are directly linked to, or in dialogue with, the exhibited photograph. Since its start in 2009 our artists and publications...
As part of the project being a research initiative, if given the platform, Studio147 will present a text around the exhibited works. This is part of a research project on post 94 contemporary art and Black politics.
Varvara & Mar is an artist duo formed by Varvara Guljajeva and Mar Canet in 2009. They have exhibited their art pieces in a number of international shows and festivals. In 2014 duo has been commission by Google and Barbican Centre for creating a new art piece for Digital Revolution exhibition. And last year their public art proposal for Green...
Roundabout is a young artists collective which, throughout its evolution, is now facing a state of puberty. Roundabout has never been to an art fair, has not yet known that glory. The collective has mainly been focussing on a space in Munich where many exhibitions, discussions, critical meetings, performances, and lectures have taken place. It...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg